Departing with Urgency

Through much prayer and thoughtful consideration together with the Karis Church elders we have made the decision to depart for Tokyo this month on the 21st. Though we are not yet at 100% of our support raising goal we sense the spirit’s leading to go now. As we prepare to depart we do so with a sense of urgency knowing that we are about $1200 shy of what we need to be stable. We’ll continue to raise support from Japan but will ramp up our work harder to close that gap as our 5 over 4 campaign comes to a close next week.

This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In